Whether you think you worry very little or a lot, it adds up either way. Unfortunately, all the worrying we are doing can easily morph from a healthy, practical form of concern to a preoccupation with a threatening and unpredictable world around us. It can interfere in profound ways with our daily lives – poisoning our outlook on life, affecting our health, and preventing us from resolving actual problems. As a result, worrying can throw us into a negative cycle of unnecessary suffering.
From this Self-Study Course you will be able to…
- Identify the seven main reasons why people worry and determine which reason is most active in their life.
- Recognize the false beliefs people hold around what they think worrying accomplishes for them.
- Practice using a technique that restructures the distorted thinking that results from a habit of worrying.
- Evaluate four different methods that can be used to address the problem of worrying and help calm the mind.
- Share your thoughts and realizations on a group page if you so choose for greater personal and integrative affirmation
Enroll here: https://app.ruzuku.com/courses/43268/enroll